Banner

Banner

[NEWS] Kanauru Productions' Experience with Big Bang and YG Family

| Saturday, July 31

Some pictures and excerpts from Richard's (of Kanauru/Movement Lifestyle) diary about his experience at YG. You can read the whole thing at Always Taeyang.

Taeyang
As for my first impression of Youngbae, I thought to myself hey he looks cooler not shaving and all. Really, that was what went through my head first haha. But it was interesting since I wasn’t exactly star struck or anything because he had this aura of a cool, friendly and very humble guy and not of a superstar. Not an intimidating but more of a welcoming and charming aura. So even if you didn’t actually know who he was, you’d be like, hey I like this guy! Whenever he smiled or messed around. you couldn’t help but smile back.


G-Dragon
We saw G-dragon come over to some of the other YG family who were eating next to us , I forgot who was there. But once I saw G-Dragon I was star struck. He definitely gave off a different aura compared to Taeyang. G-Dragon had this super star aura which was pretty interesting, not in a bad way. Intimidating initially but once he was around us more it was more comfortable.


Daesung
While Qui and I were filming SE7EN’s practice I heard someone open the door behind me. He greeted everyone in Korea. I turned around and couldn’t really tell who it was, but I’m pretty sure it was Daesang. He was all sweaty and had a towel around his neck, probably came down from the gym. After he said hi he left right away.


T.O.P

I also saw T.O.P at one point. While I was filming practice I saw someone peeking through the door ( the door is all glass ). He was looking around the room and then looked at me and then left. The way he was looking around the room was amusing, sort of reminded of Lollipop where T.O.P is lipsyncing and looking left and right before he says dynamite.


Seungri
I didn’t see him at all











Sources: Always Taeyang + Movement Lifestyle + Kanauru
Shared by Rice Share

1 COMMENTS:

Anonymous at: July 31, 2010 at 1:38 AM said...

Hanns-Wow he say he got star struck, when he saw GD! LOL! so funny! reminds me of Lady Gaga's song! lol~

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD