Banner

Banner

[TRANSLATIONS] Seungri's UFO reply 4 pieces

| Tuesday, August 31

From left to the right, from top to the bottom

Seungri, I want to ask you, are you so funny in your real life?
No, I am not.T- (Seungri)


Seungri, how can I enter your company and be your nanny? 
I want to be with you guys so much.Sigh! Today is our 4th year anniversay. We still have many 4 years to be together. BIGBANG, FIGHTING!
You want to be our nanny? (Seungri)


Seungri, what are you busy at? I am waiting for you reply *^^*
BIGBANG is busy at promoting in Japan ^^-(Seungri)


Seungri, are you happy in Japan?
Fighting! Today I am so happy since my teacher said I have very strong willing power and I am very clever too. She believes I can create miracles! Am I cool!Hoho~
Waoh, You are really cool! (Seungri)


Source: UFO Town
Translated by Rice@BIGBANG WORLD 
(Please take out with full credits!^^)
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD