Banner

Banner

[NEWS] Taeyang's Speech at SOLAR Concert

| Monday, September 27



Mm, it seems like today passed by somewhat hectically. I think I was really hectic today as I was preparing for this concert. Whenever I prepare a song or an album or a concert like this, I learn a lot. This album also taught me a lot. And getting ready for this concert and meeting all of my fans like this face to face, really taught me a lot.

“Ah, really, seeing as how I can say that I gained something even in the middle of all this hecticness, I can see that I have an even greater ambition in my heart to always make myself better for the next time. I think when it comes to my stage and music, the next time is always more precious to me. I want to thank all of you for cheering me on to become the kind of musician I’ve dreamed of being, one step at a time.


“I don’t know why I feel so out of my mind today.. Probably because I had been thinking about this concert since I was putting together the album. I worked on my album while thinking about my concert, and maybe it’s because my expectations were so big, but it seems like it went by kind of out of control. I think all of you felt that way too.“Now the journey of my solo album.. It was a really long journey. As with all journeys, there were difficult and lonely times, but all of those times taught me great things. All those things I experienced and the things I fought through and won on my own, all those things are helping me now. Maybe that’s why I’m really sad to see my solo promotions come to a close after tomorrow’s concert. It feels really bittersweet.

“Because I want to show you only good things of myself all the time, I think my next solo album.. I think that it will have to take a long time. Because I think I’ll only be able to put together a new album after searching more of myself and knowing more of who I am. There’s so many things that need to be done and so many things I lack that need to be filled up. The important thing now is that I’ve been thinking that I have to spend a lot more time for myself. And then when I’ve put together a good album.. when I’ve made an album that I am satisfied with, I’ll be able to see all of you again.


“I don’t know why I feel so sad. But because so much has happened during this time, I often think that I need some time to myself. To tell you the truth, I don’t know if it’s because of that, but I had a hard time finding control when the concert began. It was really hard to control myself, even though I should have held myself together more..


“One thing I want to say to all of you, is that there is much more of my stage and my music that I want to show you, so I would love it if you believed in me and waited for me like you do now. And I would love it if we could see each other with smiling faces when that time comes, like how it was when we first met.


“And I would like all of you to really be happy. All of you who came tonight and those that couldn’t be here but enjoy my music are so special to me, and I want to say that I am truly thankful. Thank you so much.“Ah.. it’s time for me to return to my hometown Big Bang, and I already have a desire to show all of you a good time. And I’ll be waiting for your applause and support.
“Everyone, I would love for you to listen to all the good music in this world and be happy until I return, and for you to find peace and love in your hearts.”



Source: soompi
Translation: seungie @tumblr
Shared: Rice@BigbangWorld Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD