Banner

Banner

[PHOTOS/INFO] Big Bang's Marvelous Ice Cream Short Review!

| Tuesday, December 21

G-Dragon's Strawberry Rose Chocolate
The packaging:

Hosted by ImageHost.orgHosted by ImageHost.org

Inside:



My Review:
The gold vanilla ice was very thick and the strawberry flavor was strong (but not too sweet). I tried it with coffee and was surprised that it tasted good together! Such an expected combination ^^


SOL's Chocolate Banana
The packaging:
Hosted by ImageHost.orgHosted by ImageHost.org
Inside:

My Review:
I really love this flavor! I love that the banana flavor was not too sweet and that the choco-chip layer really tasted like choco-chip cookies. But the chocolate layer was a little too sweet for me.

T.O.P's Strawberry Azuki Beans 
The packaging:
Hosted by ImageHost.orgHosted by ImageHost.org
Inside:

My Review:
As soon as I tasted it, I knew right away what kind of ice cream T.O.P likes! This flavor is VERYYYYY SWEET! But I think the strawberry flavor was able to balance out the sweetness a bit. There are 2 small rice cakes in between the strawberry ice and the sauce. It reminded me of Japanese sweets, Ichigo Daifuku.

D-Lite's Melon Milk Cake
The packaging:
Hosted by ImageHost.orgHosted by ImageHost.org
Inside:

My Review:
I think D-Lite's ice cream matches well with his character. The melon flavor has a subtle fruity taste and the ice cream was soft and very creamy.

V.I's Raspberry White Chocolate
The packaging:

Hosted by ImageHost.org
Hosted by ImageHost.org
Inside:

My Review:
I think V.I was smart in combining the raspberry sauce with the franc boise ice. The sweet and sour taste of the raspberry went well with the light flavor of the franc boise ice. The ivory white chocolate ice cream was very creamy and overall, I think that this is the sweetest among all the flavors


p/s: So guys, wanna taste it?...lolXD



Source by: Tisya@bigbangupdates.com
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD