Banner

Banner

[NEWS] Updated! BIGBANG's "UFO Town" Message! (110320)

| Monday, March 21

“[Taeyang] Hi,everyone,it’s Taeyang.
I’m so happy that BIGBANG members have started to work together after a long time and have more confidence from our fans.Thank you.


“[Seungri] Everybody! It’s BIGBANG hot guy Seungri~!
As soon as I finished my solo activity,now I show you with BIGBANG’s good look!For all the fans who always wait for us,this album will be a nice gift that you can be proud of~ Am I right?^^”

Posted Image

Translation: Long time no talk. This is DAESUNG! I'm very overwhelmed and excited cause we come back as BIGBANG in nearly two years. So please listen and love our music! Please promise me!! lol

Posted Image
Translation: “Hi there,it’s T.O.P here.We’re back after a long time? Thank you for waiting for us as always. I’ll show you the best stage!”

Posted Image
Translation:What~’s~up~VIP!It’s G-DRAGON! I’m so happy to be with you at the beginning of 2011!Please always give us love and support! I love you!


p/s: So guys, reply their message, say anything bout u're love to the boys! keke~


Source: ★빅뱅★”/bestiz + vipz + TeamBigBang + 180888@tumblr + Translation by bbvipz@twitter + Via: shinhdeplol@soompi 
Shared by Xera@BigBangWORLD Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD