Banner

Banner

[TRANS] Taeyang's Interview on E-Pop Magazine Malay Version! (110307)

| Monday, March 7

Time & Love became Ideals! Taeyang observed the progress of BIGBANG!

The first perception that many people have towards Taeyang is that he's a shy person. However, the shy attitude did not become an obstacle for Taeyang to pursue his dream in music! Shining like the blazing sun, the attraction of Taeyang is so obvious that it shines throughout the music world! Grateful for what there is, Taeyang desperately want to continue to touch the hearts of many with his music!

What kind of a person are you?
Taeyang : Actually, I don't quite understand myself. People around me feel that I am a serious person and like to think about the others' feelings. But since last year, I found that I have changed a lot. Previously, I always feel pressured with work and personal problems until it is difficult to sleep. But now, I am more open-minded and become active. When attending events, I am also capable of showing many kind of expressions and interact with the members.

What problems were you facing at that time?

Taeyang: Haha ...at that time I always think about questions like 'what should I do', is this the right choice." Furthermore, I argued with the members. Issues such as 'How do I keep on moving forward' keep playing in my mind. In these 3 years, everyday is kind of the same for me. I'm already tired of living like this. Singing too is kind of meaningless for me. I am fearful to face all these. Until early last year, I discovered that my problem can actually be solved easily. Just that now I am still unable to solve the problem. I'm sure one day I can definitely solve the problem concerned.

Are you hard to get close to as an artist?

Taeyang: No ~. No matter on the performance stages or music events, I like to show my true self in front of everyone. In fact, artists who are hard to get close to can attract more people to like him. I am saying this not because I want to criticize, but I just feel that I am more fitted with my true self.

What kind of a group is BIGBANG?

Taeyang: Emm ... we have our own specialities. The things that we like are also not the same. Because of the differences in personality, we can achieve excellence on performance stages.

How does BIGBANG divide the rooms when in another country?

Taeyang: Usually I room with Daesung, GD rooms with Seungri. While T.O.P is by himself because he would rather be on his own, hehe!

What is your role in BIGBANG?

Taeyang: I observe the progress of BIGBANG!

Are you a shy person since young?

Taeyang: I used to think a lot and get anxious easily! All this while, I tried to discover and develop my self potential. This kind of personality pushed me to start my music career at the age of 13!

How were the reactions from those around you when they came to know that you want to be a singer?

Taeyang: They were very surprised, especially my family! For those who know me, all of them think that I have changed! At that time, I had joined an audition MV organized by YG Entertainment. Taking this opportunity, I had started a music career! Since then, my life has experienced major changes!


scanned + translated by Miseremei@bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Shared by Trisya@BigBangWORLD Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD