Banner

Banner

[NEWS] T.O.P & Daesung's UFO replies! (110612)

| Sunday, June 12

the image

T.O.P 
I like TOP the most <3- Aiyo…really….? ^^ 
TOP TOP oppa! Hehe I heard you will have a replies day today hehe. Hurry and reply my message~<3 <3- There’s no point if I reply too fast though! ^^ 
Ah…annyeong…I just found out about UFO..ㅠㅠ, Oppa how are you? I hope you reply my message..ㅠㅠ- Hold on! My message is here! Zang! 
It’s so hard to receive a reply from Choi Seunghyun oppa……^^- That’s because I’m not a cheap man ^^; Sorry
Oppa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!- Dongsaeng!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Lalala…I am Sam (refers to his drama)…every time I dream about TOP oppa, I see your eyelashes and you’re always holding a pot of flowers…it’s now midnight and I just remembered..- Then noona, you’re the flowers in my pot. 
Choi Seunghyun ㅠㅠ, aren’t you too handsome? Your noona here is also beautiful and sincere…- Don’t I look more like a dinosaur ^^ 
Oppa~Am I pretty?- Ahh….you’re really pretty. 
I believe oppa is thinking about me right now- Ah! I got caught…?
Daesung 
Ah…I can’t sleep because I’m scared ghosts will appear. When I grow up I have to sleep by myself too…- I’m Daesung~!! Aren’t I always by your side?~ ^^ 
Daesung is my ideal type. Daesung is my prince in shining armour.- I’m Daesung~!! Then you are….my princess…? If so….^^ 
I’m not going to allow you to like Doraemon so much anymore! If you still like him, I’m going to chop him up into 2 pieces…- My heart hurts……don’t be like that ㅠㅠㅠㅠ my Doraemon… 
Oppa I hope all of you live a long life….that way you can live long with me~~- I’m Daesung~!! Ahh….I now have a reason to live longer? ^^ 
Daesung ah~Smile~! Don’t ever show us a blank face….Daesung please show us your smile ㅠㅠ Protect your voice too ^^ fighting!- I’m Daesung~!! Ah~I love to smile ah ㅠ Blank face is scary isn’t it!!! Hehe…


Source: jwalkervip.tumblr.com via: mystifize @ twitter

Shared by Est@BIGBANGWORLD
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD