Banner

Banner

[PHOTOS/INFO] GDTOP & Park Bom filming for "Oh Yeah" MV in Jeju Island? (110912)

| Monday, September 12
 
A fan saw GD&TOP at the Jeju International Airport and she also saw Bom from behind standing next to G-Dragon.
Original: 제주공항에서 만난 연옌 탑, 지드래곤 , 박봄 뒷모습만 ㅋ 바로 옆에서 봤네 ㅎ
Glad that YG Fam are enjoying their holidays now, and I wouldn't mind seeing another their collab soon. Anyways, Happy Chuseok everyone! ^^ 
NOTE:: There us a rumor that GD&TOP's single will be out on Oct 25 in Japan. And it will be OH YEAH with MV also. & Yesterday Bom update her me2day:~
the image
[TRANS] Guess what I am doing? Keke Everyone~~. Have a happy holiday~~~ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ I gave up my holiday and I am secretly? preparing something kekekeke heehee~~(´-`).。oO(You guys will like it~~) Please wait for me~~ Fighting fighting!! Yayaya!!!


Source: @jaibbong +@WeLoveBom//@21bom/ @DC2NE1_translat
Shared by Jill/Xera@BIGBANGWORLD
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD