Banner

Banner

[MISC] Seungri spotted at Chung Ang University! (111013)

| Thursday, October 13


Seungri was spotted by a lucky VIP at Chung Ang University. He was spotted in school for lessons today. He had been accepted to Chun Ang University for 2010 as freshmen majoring in theatre and acting. According to the fan account:"Everytime I head to school for lessons, I can't help but to complain that as a Chung Ang University student, why haven't I seen BIGBANG's Seungri coming to school for lessons. 


However today, upon stepping out of my class after lessons, I saw a man sitting nearby making a phone call. At first I couldn't confirm that he was Seungri. I've only notice that the guy was really Seungri after he was standing up, about to leave the place. Hence plucking up courage, I went up to him for a signature. He is really polite and kind. I'm really happy for being lucky today. Hehe." 
What a lucky fan...^^


Source: 尐籹孑_1aura@weibo via BIGBANG/빅뱅@FB
Translated and shared by Eliza@BIGBANGWORLD
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD