Banner

Banner

[PHOTOS/VIDEOS] Gmarket x G-Dragon Collaboration! (120327)

| Tuesday, March 27
Translation:[GD X GMARKET Interview]

GD: I think it's a collaboration that matches well. I hope there are amazing results.
Kim Jaehyung: I am getting excited because I think we will have fun graphics.
GD: Since my name is G-Dragon...
GD: Like if Batman and Superman pop up, then the G can like..

GD: Personally I like the pop-art feel, so I would like if it was that type of design. So easy, right?
Q: Thoughts on collaborating?
GD: Ah~ They seem like they have a lot of energy, but I think they are controlling themselves.
Kim Jaehyung: G-Dragon has a trendiness that he melts into the design so I think he will like it more
GD: I like this too.
Kim Jaehyung: It was drawn while thinking of the ideas. It doesn't look alike, but it was drawn while thinking of GD.
GD: Yeah it doesn't look like me
GD: I'm the type that kinda stands out and uses my own style, so...
Q: Your reflection on the collaboration production?
GD: First off, its not just called a collaboration, but we really expressed our opinions so those things, I really liked. They really listened to my thoughts and worked them out, so I really appreciated that.
Q: To people who are looking forward to the collaboration.
GD: I'll be presenting results that aren't music, but rather a different production and different contents, so.. always.. I'll do well.

COMING SOON
Gmarket & G-Dragon's Collaboration will be revealed! Watch the making of Gmarket below:~ 
He looks cool^^, Also see the previously photos of G-Dragon on the set 'here'.

Source:Gmarket//@negimax@YT/Trans: @kristinekwak
Shared by Xera@BIGBANGWORLD
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD