Banner

Banner

[NEWS] Gummy talks about T.O.P on PIA Interview! (111124)

| Thursday, November 24
Q: To the old fans, it’s the best hits and for the new fans, it’s an album that introduces the various colours of Gummy. Released in Korea in 2008, BIGBANG’s T.O.P had participated in “I’m Sorry” with his rap.

Gummy: We chose to record songs that seemed to be of interest to Japanese people. If I had “love” in the contents, I thought that anyone could relate to it despite nationality. “I’m Sorry” has T.O.P participating again 3 years later but I think it’s a different kind of feeling than before (laugh). The lyrical content in the Korean and Japanese has been changed. With collaborating with T.O.P again, there wasn’t even a need for discussion. Because he does the RAP and I sing so we just coolly completed our own parts.

Q: The PV for “I’m Sorry” also starred T.O.P. The director was also the superior director Lee Jae Han who directed “Into the Fire” which also starred T.O.P.
Gummy: The scenario for this PV was made by both T.O.P and the director. It became a very romantic piece of work. The song that I once sang as the theme song for director Lee Jae Han’s “A Moment to Remember” is also included in this album. It’s been a long time since the director and I had met but because T.O.P was talking a lot, it didn’t feel like such a big distance. I found this out while watching the shooting with him but T.O.P gave a very strong commitment to the performance! Because of T.O.P, the shooting took a very long time to do (laugh). I’m also interested in acting but if I had to appear (in a filming), it’d be fine if I just took the role of a singer that’s the main character’s friend.

Q: Led by Gummy, there are many YG Family artists such as SE7EN, BIGBANG’s SOL (Taeyang), D-LITE (Daesung), V.I (Seungri) and 2NE1’s CL who are very fluent in Japanese, right? By the way, there was a recent increase in family members, right?
Gummy: Tablo (Epik High) has joined us. Before that, PSY* had joined and the atmosphere has gotten much brighter. *PSY: Debuted in 2001. Has built up a unique live entertainment show full of comical and powerful dances. Was No.1 in ticket sales for live performances in Korea last year.
 
Read Full Article here:~> http://bit.ly/vpufOL


(Source: yg-gummy)//Translated by: aNono@ygladies
Shared by Trisya@BIGBANGWORLD
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD