Banner

Banner

[NEWS/PHOTOS] T.O.P's Interview from 1st Look Magazine + Wallpapers! (111104)

| Friday, November 4

[Cover Story] Rebel Without A Cause
I’ve never thought that I’m a sexy person…rather that I’m cute? (laughs). Even though I’m the same person on and off stage but sometimes I transform into someone that I want to be when I sing.”

Even though he uses his charisma to control the stage, and have fun with his members through his mischievous ways, but he is different from other people. He always gives the impression that he’s floating mid air, as if he’s not part of reality. People are automatically drawn to him by his gaze and the way he carries himself.


It’s because I have a lot of ideas, isn’t it?

Actually, I feel the most comfortable when I’m alone but I’m always with the members when BIGBANG have activities, or surrounded by all the staff when I’m shooting for a movie. I was uncomfortable being around so many people previously, but my heart’s at ease now. I can accept it now.
BIGBANG is a group of singers for the public - that’s a fact that will never change. We make music for everyone so I can’t just think of what I want to do. There are some instances where I know I have to give in. I say this for myself but it’s also the same for the other members too. When we are in a group, our identity is different and we have to cooperate with each other to make things work. There are some areas where we have to give up our own personality. Making a solo however, is a chance for me to create and present music about myself. In GD&TOP’s album, Jiyong and I both clearly presented this.

I don’t think acting is a result of imagination and feelings. I can’t define what acting really is yet since it’s still too early for me to do so. I still get very nervous when I go in for my first day of shooting because I lack in this area and it makes me worried.

I still want to act in the future. I really like it when I become another person. I suppose I’m curious about myself? 
‘What sort of person would I reveal to you next time?’ I think I will still continue to act since I always have these thoughts. I’m deciding what role I should take on next.

I want to work hard to become the idol that I imagined when I was young. I also want to become a person that can send messages of dreams and hope to teenagers. I feel a very big responsibility on myself knowing that people focus their attention on me or my popularity. If messages of dreams and hopes can be passed on to people through me, that will be wonderful. When I’m not doing any album activities, I always try to find a perfect and a brand new image to show.

I want to become a person that is better than the one yesterday. I want to become a person that will have no regrets, so no matter what, work fills my lack of experience.

To be able to travel to different countries and experience different cultures through work and leisure has been a blessing. Also, I want to be able to use this time well so that I can be able to generate a lot of creativity during this relaxed environment...I once had a dream that I could live my life without an ounce of troubles.”
Android Wallpaper:~
iPhone Wallpaper:~
 
 
See more TOP photos for Calvin Klein here.


Source: FirstlookMagazine+ 승뤼야님 + 永远一洋黑瓶酸荞头Translation: jwalkervip@tumblr
Shared by Eliza@BIGBANGWORLD
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD