Banner

Banner

[NEWS] Seungri mentioned in Thunder’s Thank you message! (120118)

| Wednesday, January 18


Seungri mentioned in Thunder (MBLAQ's) 'Thanks To' in 100% Album. Check his message below:~
I love my mother, the wisest person and also my biggest mentor, who pushes me to go over my limits and helps me to do my best when I am tired and drained. I miss my eldest sister, whom I love very much, because we are busy and don’t see each other often. I love my older sister and also I also love our youngest, Dadoong, who is very obedient. My family, fighting!  
I love Ji Hoon Hyung, the coolest person on earth and all of our J Tune family. I love all of our staff members and Seungho hyung, G.O Hyung, Joonie Hyung and Mir, our MBLAQ members. I am very thankful towards Khunnie Hyung, Ji Eunnie, Sung Ku, MENG and Seungri, a friend who I must see, for playing around with me when I am bored. Thanks to Young Man hyung who teaches me about fitness, Jin Hoon Hyung who teaches me how to compose songs, Jenny House family members and the PHOLL studio members. Last of all, thanks to our A+ fans, I love you the most! Thanks everyone!
P/S: This reminds me when he invites Seungri out for Salmon! kekeke~~



Credit: blaqbi+Lirange@AbsoluteMBLAQ//Via: YGLadies@tmblr
Shared by: mab@BIGBANGWORLD
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD