Banner

Banner

[NEWS] Actress Park Si Yeon, “I look like TOP”! (120417)

| Tuesday, April 17
Actor Park Siyeon has claimed that she looks like Big Bang’s TOP.

On “Park Sohyun’s Love Game” of SBS Power FM (107.7MHz), Park Siyeon was asked “Who do you think you look like? People have said that you look like actor Kim Sumi when she was younger.”

She replied “Whenever I use the smart phone application for celebrity look alines, I always get Big Bang’s TOP.There have also been times that actor Joowon showed up,” bringing laughter.

She was then asked “Which singers do you like?” to which she replied “I like Big Bang. From Big Bang, I like TOP.”
Who's girl will not like him? everyone does, keke~

Source: My Daily//Trans by: kristinekwak@tumblr
Shared by Trisya@BIGBANGWORLD
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD