Banner

Banner

[NEWS] Daesung’s sister was a source of great strength during his hiatus! (120403)

| Tuesday, April 3
On the upcoming episode of SBS‘s ‘Strong Heart‘, Big Bang‘s Daesung revealed that his sister had been a tremendous help when he was going through difficult times last year.

He started his story by saying, “There is this woman who I am very awkward around. That person is none other than my nuna.”

“My noona and mom directly show their affections for me, but I feel so awkward displaying my emotions and rarely show them. There are a lot of times when I don’t read my nuna’s text messages because I get shy seeing myself read them.”

He continued, “Last Year, when I was having a difficult time, my sister, who is a soldier, even took a break from the military to come comfort me.”

At the end of his story, although Daesung was extremely shy, he left a heart-warming video message to his beloved sister.

NOTE: YGStrong Heart YG Special broadcast today @ 11pm (KST)! Stream 'here'. Also download the 1st episode of Strong Heart 'here'.  
Source: News via Nate//@ohkpop
Shared by Est@BIGBANGWORLD
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD