Banner

Banner

[NEWS] Jang Nara mentions Big Bang, “I love their spectacular performance” (120403)

| Tuesday, April 3
Recently, singer Jang Nara has mentioned Big Bang.

On April 3, Jang was invited to MBC’s radio program Date at 2 O’clock with Joo Young Hoon and said, “I miss Big Bang.”

When DJ Joo Young Hoon asked, “Which male ‘idol’ do you miss the most?” Jang avoided answering by saying, “I met Super Junior last night on a radio program.”

However, when Joo repeated his question, Jang confessed, “I miss Big Bang the most. Their performance on stage is spectacular.”

Jang released her single “I Only Think of You” on March 26 and is about to give a returning stage. Watch her hit song 'Sweet Dream' below~
Wow shes really cool that he praising bigbang^o^

Source: enkorea.com
Shared by Est@BIGBANGWORLD 
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD