Banner

Banner

[NEWS] Sandara Park reveals that G-Dragon has too much charm! (120404)

| Wednesday, April 4
On the broadcast of Strong Heart YG Family Special, 2NE1′s Gong Minzy revealed the topic “G-Dragon has a prince charming syndrome”. Dara showing her approval said “G-Dragon is too charming”.
Sandara Park added, “Before, I appeared on a broadcast and I was asked about G-Dragon and TOP. I revealed then that G-Dragon was my ideal man because there was a time where he grabbed my snowboard to help me out and I was really touched by what he did.”

Then she said “After that statement I made on broadcast, G-Dragon approached me and told me ‘You should’ve confessed that to me in person, why did you have to say that on broadcast?’” Dara also said“He was then teasing me”.
G-Dragon jokingly stated “It’s my habit” which evoked laughter. Watch Strong heart part 2 'here'  


Source: Nate News
Trans: ilove2NE1girls/WWB_TRANSLATOR@WWB
Source: Trisya@BIGBANGWORLD
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD