Banner

Banner

[NEWS/VIDEO] Jang Nara is a fan of G-Dragon & T.O.P! (120409)

| Monday, April 9


Jang Nara revealed that she is a fan of Big Bang‘s G-Dragon and T.O.P!


On April 9th, Jang Nara was interviewed on YTN’s ‘News and Issue‘. She stated, “I’ve always thought that Big Bang is extremely talented. Since I became a singer, I haven’t really had the chance to talk to other celebrities. I think this was mainly because I spent 2/3rd of my celebrity-related activities in China. I saw Big Bang through TV while in China, and was astonished by their talent. I really like all five members… but G-Dragon and T.O.P are my favorites.”

During her interview, she also talked about how it was difficult for her to adjust, when she started her activities in China. Watch her latest MV, 'I Only Think Of You' below:~

Shes so cute by praising Big Bang, also GD&TOP!^o^

Source: Naver News//Akp
Shared by Trisya@BIGBANGWORLD
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD