Banner

Banner

[NEWS/PHOTOS] Big Bang on ANAN Magazine! (120428)

| Wednesday, May 2
T.O.P:  
I will only act in romance drama after I know more about love.For now, I’m still lacking in experience.

TOP made a comeback with a shocking mint green hairstyle. What’s your thought for the ‘ALIVE’ album?

“When I wrote the rap lyrics, I was trying my best to do it with honesty and choosing beautiful words. For the Japanese version, I also use gentle words to make sure all listeners regardless of their ages can understand well. For me, this album is the most high quality compared to the other albums. This mint color hair style was decided upon an instinct while producing the album. I confident this hairstyle will match the album concept very well. Changing to this hairstyle, I felt that my characteristic has become more gentle. ”

TOP has received a high reputation as an actor and we’re really looking forward for his next project.
 “Actually, I’ve prepared for about 3 months for a drama, but unfortunately, I had to let it go… Maybe because of that, lately I’ve become more careful in choosing my next project. I receive many offers for love story dramas but I think it’s still too early for me.  My own feeling and habit will naturally show in my acting, so I doubt I can give the right ‘love’ feeling.  For now I's still lacking love experience. But, if I am encountered with a good project, I definitely want to try it.”


G-DRAGON

I felt the pains of growing up through the sad and cowardice lyrics that filled the ‘ALIVE’ album.

G-Dragon has produced the new album ‘ALIVE’ (in) less than a year from the last album. What is the concept of the new release?
"Last year, personally and also as a group many things had happened, and I even thought 'can we really make a comeback in that state?'. At that time, I discovered the sadness and unbearable lead to the feeling of cowardice in me, and I received many inspirations through it. The album production period was short, but it’s not likely that we can produce a good album even if we put so much time into it. I felt the pain of growing up while producing this album."

Especially for ‘BAD BOY’ and ‘BLUE’, G-Dragon put his soul in the painful lyrics that goes straight to the listener’s hearts.
“I’m trying so hard to put the feelings that I experienced in the lyrics. There are some parts that I imagined, but the song that I made through my experiences, are more well-received by fans. As for ‘BAD BOY’, the song has the HIP-HOP element, one of the styles that I always wanted to try since long ago. While standing on the stage performing, this song has more power compared to any other song.”


The enthusiasm towards the ‘ALIVE’ Tour is also different.
“The stage arrangement by the American staff has their own narrative, for each stage presented and also the musical performance, it has a deeper meaning. As for me, I became more responsible and became more careful while standing on the stage.”

SOL 
SOL wants to be accepted as musically incomparable to anyone.

“As for BIG BANG, this album is an epoch-making piece. Up until now, we were too conscious about the trend and after discussing with members, we decided to let out our own personalities lead us”

SOL is the one who leads BIG BANG’s song with his smooth vocal, and talented to collaborate with various artists.
“Since last year, I’ve been preparing for my solo album and I hope it will be released this year. The songs and the image concept have been decided and now I just have to wait for the encounter with the title track.”

This is like something to look forward to, like a treat for fans. What’s the meaning by waiting for a song?
“Lately, I realized that music is not something that you create, it’s something to you meet or come across. If we create it by force, the thought and the color of the song may be different than what we want it to be. I think when we have the inspiration, naturally we can create a music that can touch the people’s hearts.”

As BIG BANG’s spiritual pillar, and also as an artist, SOL is continuing to grow up. What’s your goal in the future?
“I don’t have a solid goal, but I want to be free while expressing my music, through my own song and my own dance. And also, I want to be somebody who can give hope to many people.”

VI

Now is the time for an image change..This is important for my life from now on.

Lately, among the members, VI is said to be the one who has changed a lot. So, what’s the reason behind the changes?
“Up until now, I wanted to change the ‘cheerful maknae’ image, so I did some research since last year. For me to be able to create a calm atmosphere, I’ve been paying attention to my way of speaking, my expressions and my gestures. I think it’s not good to have a halfway feeling towards work, so I decided to drop out from my university. I don’t like to trouble my friends and my teachers, that’s why I decided to. It would be a lie if I said that I have no regrets while I’m in university...but I got to experience the blind date that I always wished to go on. Honestly, there were no heart throbbing moment, but it was a great memory for me (laugh).” 

During the concert, VI is also doing MC in Japanese and he’s very interested with the popular Japan’s culture.
“As for the tour that starts in May, now, I’m doing research on what’s popular in Japan. Recently, I remember a line ‘I understand’ from the drama ‘Kaseifu no Mita’. And of course, I also continue with my Japanese studies. Since the start of this year, I spend around 1 hour per day for each Japanese lesson. People told me that I’m a hard worker, but I think working hard is just a natural thing to do.”
D-LITE

The concert was created by a great team, and this is the best so far.

D-LITE has grown up drastically with his voice quality and physically. On the other side, his cheerful and relaxed aura is still the same as before.
“About my voice, I don’t really do any unusual training. It’s just… last year so many things had happened, and I’m noticing maybe something has changed in me. In the YG building, there’s facilities  that allow us to do exercise whenever we want, so I’m able to continuously build up my body. Not only me, the other members also have great bodies. SOL is the number 1 member that has a good body. And me..I think I tie with him in 1st place (laugh).”

On the verge of the long-awaited ALIVE Tour. Please introduce your highlight for the concert!
“For this tour, we’ll do the concert together with the director Laurieann Gibson who has worked with Lady Gaga along with the Live Nation team. Up until now, this concert tour/series is the most satisfying so far. Above all, the band members are the best! They are almost the same age as us and we felt so much pressure but, when we talk about music and practicing, we really enjoy it a lot! Actually I want to rest my voice, but when they start their musical performance, I can’t help but sing along also (laugh). I really hope the audience can really feel the sound that we play during the concert.”
G-Dragon's Q&A 
Q: What things have the members done recently which have made you happy?
GD: They have not done anything really special for me(laugh) But only if we get together, I will feel happy.
Q: When do you think you are an adult?
GD: I am still a kid.
Q: ‘Herbivore’ man is really popular in Japan, what kind of man do you think you are?
GD: I think I am a man with ‘7 changes’ because each time when you see me, you will find something different.
Q: Among the books, films and fashions that you have enjoyed, what do you like?
GD: I have tatooed ‘Forever Young’ on my right chest and ‘Mind control’ on my left. I want to control my sentiments well.

Taeyang's Q&A
Q: Anthing that the member shave done for you which have made you happy?
Bae: When I was nearly hurt by the fire flares in a music progamme, TOP was angry about it. It was the first time that I thought he is so reliable. (laugh).
Q: When do you think that you are an adult?
Bae: I have none of these moments.
Q: ‘Herbivore’ man’ is really popular in Japan, what kind of man do you think you are?
Bae: I am an ‘innocent’ man’ because I don’t have much love experience, I don’t know how to deal with women, (shy).
Q: Among the books, films and fashion that you have enjoyed recently, anything you are particularly into?
Bae: I am into scaves and headscaves.

Seungri's Q&A
Q:What things have the members done recently which have made you happy?
VI: When other members praised the restaurants that I have introduced to them and praised it as ‘Oishii’
Q: When do you think you are an adult?
VI: when I can wake up easily in the morning.
Q: ‘Herbivore’ man is really popular in Japan, what kind of man do you think you are?
VI: ‘Bad Boy’since I fall into someone pretty easily.
Q: Among the books, flims and fashions that you have enjoyed, what do you like?
VI: I am really addicted to ‘rain talk’ !


T.O.P's Q&A 
Q: What things have the members done recently which have made you happy?

Tabi: Seungri always lifts up the atmosphere these days, he has really been a big help!
Q: When do you think that you are an adult?
Tabi: I have no such kind of moments, I want to keep myself like a child in the future.
Q: ‘Herbivore’ Man is really popular in Japan, what kind of man do you think you are?
Tabi: A magical man because I am full of magic.
Q: Among the books, films and fashions that you have enjoyed, what do you like?
Tabi: Recently I love looking at photos of insects and designs. 


Daesung's Q&A 
Q: Anything which the members have done recently which made you happy?
Dae:Seungri’s pretending to be an aduit (laugh)
Q:When do you feel that you have become an adult?
Dae: When some juniors introduced themselves to me in the music programmes.
Q.’Herbivore’ man is really popular in Japan, what kind of man do you think you are?
Dae:energetic man! because I am always smiling every day.
Q:Among the books,films and fashion that you have recently enjoyed, are you into anything?
Dae: I think ‘Mission Impossible 2’ is the best!

An An Magazine Off-shooting Part

Seungri: Although I am the maknae but mentally, TOP hyun is the most childish.

TOP:not a child, I am a baby.

At 5 o’clock of a day in March,when the members of Big Bang were entering the studio to get ready for the photoshoot, they were all so hungry. they were then swallowing kimba and california rolls, later they also ordered cheese buscuits and Japanese-styled rice bowls.They have also gulping down the dorayaki and seasame eggs that we brought from Japan. The one who has eaten the most surprisingly is G-Dragon,he is a slim glutton.

After they have had enough, they started the photoshoot. In order to match the theme of this photoshoot ‘Ready for Blue’, we wanted them to show their cool expressions. All of the members knew what we needed well and they showed us really good expressions. Their acting skills are really good too!

During the photoshoot,VI was using his good Japanese to talk with us throughout the whole time, he is really superb! Although they were tired because of the tight schedule, Some members were closing their eyes during the photoshoot(see the Pictures on the left) but they really showed us a happy atmophere during the whole process, let us meet in Japan again!^^

The little story on the left: Since they had filmmed a music programme before they shot for Anan, the members were all so tired. SOL nearly feel aleep when we were taking the photos. TOP was like a hyun (?), he tried to wake him up and said naughty things with VI. Then SOL fell aslee again and was waken up again by TOP… this had been repeating, TOP was really the one who created the atmophere of this photo shooting.

The little story on the right: In the photoshoot, we can see the relaxed Daesung and G-Dragon. Daesung was massaging GD’s shoulder and legs. In order to repay him, GD wanted to kiss him but Daesung dodged him easily.

At the end of the picture: When they were ending the photoshoot, Top was so hyper that he was dancing and joking all the way when Daesung also showed us a lot of different facial expressions. It seems that they still had other schedules after this, fighting, everyone!
Such a great moment of them on ANAN magazine^o^

Source: bestiz//bigbangfamily+godlovesrice@tmblr//@marthapido
Shared by Xera@BIGBANGWORLD 
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD