Banner

Banner

[PHOTOS] T.O.P & Seungri's handwritten letter from Extraordinary 20's! (120607)

| Thursday, June 7
"I’m trying to become a person who I’ve been imagining as my hero since I was very little. I also want to deliver a message of hopes and dreams to the young generation in the world. That’s why I feel responsible with the popularity that has been given to me. It would be wonderful if some meaningful messages can be delivered to many people through me. I always want to be a better person today than I was yesterday and live up to my expectations. In a sense, my career seems to be *filled*, living those expectations."
-T.O.P

"One time, I had realized that whether my role in the band is big or small. I would not put myself before the team. In order to be an amazing band, we have to remember that we need each other. If we got a chance, we would like to make some songs about the story of BIGBANG. I trust we would make those songs honest from our joys and from our sorrow."...
-Seungri.

"No matter what, we want to appear on stage together as one" -BIGBANG on Extraordinary 20s.

Love their handwriting ^o^

Source: @moderato_alive
Shared by Xera@BIGBANGWORLD
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD