Banner

Banner

[NEWS] Seungri takes up challenge on Yoshimoto Shingeki! (120712)

| Thursday, July 12

Right now, the name that rings a bell across Asia is the monster group BIGBANG. The group’s member V.I (21), has decided to appear in Yomiuri TV’s [Yoshimoto Passion Comedy] (Yoshimoto Jounetsu Comedy).

The program [Yoshimoto Passion Comedy] is Yomiuri TV’s revival of the show [Yoshimoto Shingeki] after 24 years, and will be a regular program starting in July. On July 25th, the show will have a public recording (paid admission) at the Nanba Grand Kagetsu, with V.I participating as a guest. Among all the members in BIGBANG, V.I has charmed audiences with his proficiency in Japanese. This is his first time appearing in a comedy show.

“I’m happy to be able to appear in Yoshimoto Passion Comedy. I’m not a comedian but I take delight in making other people laugh, and I think that holds the same meaning as being able to do a comedian’s job. My appearance on the show isn’t just for myself but also for BIGBANG, for us to become friends with more and more people in Japan, working hard for the sake of that,” V.I said with enthusiasm, regarding his participation in Kansai’s palace of comedy.

How will the out of this world collaboration with Yoshimoto and BIGBANG unfold?! Tune in and watch V.I’s appearance on the July 29th episode of Yoshimoto Passion Comedy, starting at 4:30 on Kansai television.

Seungri hwaiting^^

Source: @mu-mo//Translated by @arcobaleno//kenkajau@tmblr
Shared by Trisya@BIGBANGWORLD
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD