Banner

Banner

[NEWS/TRANS] Seungri's Diary Update: Seung-chan who loves BIG ECHO! (120723)

| Tuesday, July 24


Seung chan who loves BIG ECHO

Today, I had a recording for MTV’s KARAOKE CHART TOP 20. There’s a corner where the guest has to sing songs that are often sang in karaoke. So I sang Rainy Blue by Tokunaga Hideaki-san!
During my first Japanese class, I was asked by the teacher to listen and then to translate the song. For 3 days, I listened to it and it’s one of the songs I often sing^^ Please look forward for Seung-chan’s version of Rainy Blue!
I also gave a comment for those who want to sing BIGBANG’s songs in karaoke. Please check it!
After the recording ended, I went to eat Mexican food! What did you guys eat?^^
Everyone, let’s work hard for tomorrow! Good night!!!


NOTE: BIG ECHO is a brand of karaoke box. Stay with us for more updates!

Source: marthapido@tumblr//as tagged
Shared by Maxine@BIGBANGWORLD



Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD