Banner

Banner

[NEWS] Seungri's Diary Update: Seung-chan in the twilight! (120724)

| Thursday, July 26

Seung chan in the twilight

I’m here in the Shinkansen.
Tomorrow I have to appear on Yoshimoto Shinkigeki and now I’m on my way to Osaka from Tokyo.

After a long time, I looked at my old photo again. It reminds me of the time when I was a student.Back then, I was not interested to study at all and so lazy to go to school.

In Korea, there’s a festival held once a year in every middle schools where the students have to do some performances.I don’t exactly remember when but, I went to see a dance team performance in other school’s festival. At that time, I started to think of becoming a dancer too. After that, I joined a dance team and in my mind all I think was about dancing.

After school hours ended, rather than going to a game arcade, I went to practice room instead. Those who are not interested to learn are being called as bad kid. This means, I was also a bad kid. Every day, the teacher scolded and asked me to stop dancing.

Every time I heard those words, it made me want to work harder instead. The feeling of not to lose was stronger. I just like to go on my way even others thought that it was impossible.
And all of a sudden, I remember about my old days..

I’m going to Yoshimoto Shinkigeki’s practice now.I’m looking forward for tomorrow! And please look forward when it goes on air too!



NOTE: Shinkansen is also known as Bullet Train and it's a high speed railway lines in Japan. Yoshimoto Passion Comedy Live Performance will start at 19:30JST at Namba Grand Kagetsu, Osaka today (25th July). Stay with us for more updates!^^
Source: marthapido@tumblr
Shared by Maxine@BIGBANGWORLD








Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD