Banner

Banner

[NEWS] Seungri's Diary Update : Seung-chan of Guangzhou! (120729)

| Tuesday, July 31

Seung chan of Guangzhou

Here is Guangzhou! This is my first time here too!

My first impression of Guangzhou is the buildings are really cool!
The buildings are really awesome to the extent I really want to know how they were made.

And of course.. it’s glittering during the night! So beautiful! It’s nice being here!

Today, I ended up playing football video game with TOP kun again. I won with 2:0 but in the middle of playing, TOP-kun turned off the TV..  He’s certainly a man with B type blood.

One thing that TOP-kun said to me, “I’m not in a good condition today, so let’s play again next week.”. Saying that with ‘I don’t want to lose’ written on his face. I can’t wait for his revenge next week!

Today, other members also asked quite many things about my activities in Japan.
I told them, “I really really had fun!”. I also asked them to go visit Japan!

BIGBANG is indeed interesting when all 5 of us are around! Everyone is really loud!!When you go to our dressing room, it feels like you’re watching a variety show! It’s great! I really want to show to all T-T

I had worked hard for today too.

When I go back to Japan, I feel like want to eat gyudon (beef bowl)~

During our live today, I took picture with D-Lite. D-Lite’s face is quite weird but please understand!  I really want to show everyone so I upload this(^-^)/ Bye bye!

Source: marthapido@tumblr
Shared by Maxine@BIGBANGWORLD
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD