Banner

Banner

[NEWS] Seungri's Diary Update: A Surprise Interview! (120716)

| Tuesday, July 17


Guys who wear glasses are very popular in Japan right now and since I also want to become a glasses guy, so I’ve been wearing them around. How do I look? Suits me right??

Today I wore a white dress shirt and did a surprise interview for Sakigake Eight as a guest interviewer.

That is Emi Takei! (during broadcast) She is the actress that’s loved by all Japanese guys right now! Even though she’s younger than me, but she has an indescribable charm about her.

After the interview, I understood why she was so popular. Very outgoing and her aura is so radiant ^^ I’m so happy that she gave reactions to my questions! I will support her to become an even better actress and I look forward to when that day arrives!
Emi-chan, ganbatte! But…she said she likes TOP….I guess I really do fail….sigh….not much time left….sorry…(it’s the gag that he used last time on the show)

Continuing on, this is Shohei Miura-kun’s newest movie poster for Brave Hearts. Shohei-kun said I have to watch this movie so I did. After I watched it, I realized how good Japanese movies are!

The acting was so well done, and the storyline was really good too! Shohei-kun took part in a really great movie!

Shohei-kun, ganbatte! If everyone has time, go watch this movie too!

See you on Sakigake Eight again next week T_T

Source: chikachica415@ameblo//@12akane02 + FeliDae@weibo | Trans by jwalkervip@tmblr
Shared by Maxine@BIGBANGWORLD 
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD