Banner

Banner

[NEWS] Seungri's Diary Updates! (120710)

| Wednesday, July 11
 

This is Nagoya!

Since BIG BANG’s PR activities were too short, so the activity for this time is to go to places that I’ve never been before and greet the fans! Today I’m in Nagoya! The fortune cat (maneki-neko) is greeting me with a smile! I ate まそがつ (T/N: don’t know what that is, think he wrote it wrong, lol. Maybe he means ソマガツオ which is a type of sashimi) after the Nagoya broadcaster’s recommendation, and bread that was extremely hard!!



Even though time passed quickly but I still want to thank the fans in Nagoya who recognized Seungri!! I’m happy because of that!!

So so so happy in Nagoya!!! 

After this I will be going to Osaka, Fukuoka, Shizuoka, Sendai, Kobe to greet the fans there. Please look forward to it! 


Stay with us for more updates! ^^

Source: chikachica415@ameblo//jwalker@tumblr
Shared by Maxine@BIGBANGWORLD
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD