Banner

Banner

[NEWS/PHOTOS] Seungri makes first solo appearance on Japanese television! (120711)

| Wednesday, July 11

On the show [Sakigake! Ongaku Banzuke Eight] that airs on FUJITV every wednesday, V.I of the Korean group BIGBANG will appear on the 7/11th broadcast of the show, this marking his first solo appearance on Japanese television.
Starting from Korea and Japan, BIGBANG will be embarking on a tour that will cover Asia, North America, South America, and Europe. In the middle of this, V.I, who is the member that is most fluent in Japanese, began his solo activities in Japan. From his habitual love of comedic talks in Japan, V.I has moved on to commemorate his first job, taking the role of “Sakigake! Special Reporter” and doing interviews with the actors of popular Summer dramas.
V.I with Oguri Shun @ Fuji TV ‘Rich Man, Poor Woman’ Set!

First, V.I managed to interview the lead star of [Rich Man, Poor Woman] Oguri Shun! Next, EXILE’s AKIRA and Takimoto Miori who are starring in [GTO], and staying true to the drama’s form, V.I showed up in a school uniform. This determination surprised the staff as well. Furthermore, V.I was also able to meet up with his friend Shirota Yu.
V.I with AKIRA (EXILE) & Takimoto Miori @ 120707 GTO Set!
It is with this show that V.I will attempt to ask everyone to hear him out and differentiate this new face of V.I from the V.I that is a member of BIGBANG and the side that he shows when he is on stage.

Hwaiting Seungri^^

Source: walkerplus//Translated by: @arcobaleno / kenkajoutou@tumblr//ameblo.jp
Shared by Trisya@BIGBANGWORLD
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD