Banner

Banner

[PHOTOS] Big Bang @ Never Stop Dreaming Talk Concert! (120706)

| Friday, July 6











>>More 50 photos in this Slideshow:~

>>Fan Account
  • GD is singing TOP's part of Hands up
  • At first, BB moved their chairs close to the fans! And riri said 'Let us be close with our fans♥'
  • Ri: plz move chairs so fans can see us closely
  • Bae: Hello guys i'm taeyang of Bigbang YAY~
  • RI: Hello I'm TOP~ (After greeting) LOL
  • Ri: I'm always with you guys
  • Ri: I cannot make you laugh in korean cuz i was in Japan for 2 months
  • BAE: I have to pick this pic cuz YG is in this pic 
  • VIP: Hello I'm in Daesungil high school Ri: What? Dae: I'm DAESUNG~ Ri: your high school is good i think
  • VIP: How can I enter YG? Ri:you need to take subway line 2 and get off at Hapjeong station. If guard stop you coming in, you can say my name
  • Some fan shouted DJXSISJ and then Ri said "WHO ARE YOU!!!"
  • VIP: My role model is GD *GD is shy now* GD is coming to her and GD "ask me whatever you want"
  • Staffs take Ri's chair so ri says "Why you take my chair? you mean, do i need to stand up now?"
  • DAE: One thing that people need in their life is confidence
  • BAE SHOUTING VIP INSTEAD OF LYRICS
  • RI SINGING TOP'S PART OF BAD BOY LOL LIPSYNC NOW
  • GD has cold I think. his condition is not good
  • GD throw his ring (mistake) and Dae kicked it LOL
  • GD SINGING TOP'S PART OF FB
  • BOYS MISS LYRICS IN KOREAN... They are singing both in Japanese and in Korean”
  • Bae still in stage so Ri said "hyung itz over"
  • Ri: You guys are still HOT. (to VIP)
  • Ri: there is posibility that Bigbang will release album in English
  • Boys pick 4 VIPs so they are in stage now
  • GD "People who look like Taeyang is good at dancing I think"
  • Canadian is on the stage now and GD is talking to her in English
  • One VIP gave URTHESUN 's fan to Taeyang
  • Ri "Tweet that Ri is handsome now"
  • BAE: FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS CUZ WE DO TOO :)
Set-list:
  1. Talk
  2. Tonight
  3. Hands Up
  4. Bad Boy
  5. Fantastic Baby
  6. Talk
  7. Feeling
  8. Lie

Stay with us for more updates! ^^

Source: LueKim//BB_side//ds0426_ing//URTHESUN//
partnervi//12blooming//gd10180188//GDWORLD_//
hood_bang//seungriyacom//High_Lite//YB_518// 
acetory//kangdot0426//always_gd@twitter//as tagged
Shared by Maxine@BIGBANGWORLD
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD