Banner

Banner

[PHOTOS] Seungri with Japanese Actor Yuki Yamada! (120711)

| Wednesday, July 11
From Yuki Yamada's Blog

Hello~ Today, I had GTO drama shooting.. and I worked hard.

During Star Festival (celebrated July 7 in Japan), they say wishes come true? Is it because of the Star Festival?


[Omitted info not related to BIGBANG]

Seungri with AKIRA (EXILE) & Takimoto Miori who are starring in [GTO]
I better explain the photo now. If not, I'll be in trouble.

Emm~ I've been a big fan of BIGBANG since their Korean debut. This is a miracle photo taken with Seungri-san. (cry) Why are we both in uniforms?

Oh firstly.. Star Festival, thank you☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ Not for Ori Hime, but for letting me meet Seungri-san (〉_〈)

It looked like Seungri-san came to the set to make a report.. and it seemed like I disturbed him instead. 

Also, Seungri-san is really a kind person. Thank you so much. I'm going to liven up GTO too (T^T)

Til here. Today, too, let's belive in our own power. 

Fantastic baby( ̄o ̄)/


Yeah for sure our maknae Seungri is a kind person! Seungri hwaiting!! Stay with us for more updates! ^^

Source: marthapido@tumblr
Shared by Maxine@BIGBANGWORLD
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD