Banner

Banner

[NEWS] Seungri's Diary Update: Hard Works in Osaka! (120802)

| Saturday, August 4


Today in Osaka , I appeared on a talk show called Puri Puri. 
I also met Bonchi Osamu-san again whom I first met during Yoshimoto Shinkigeki. It was a really nice talk show. The show was a live broadcasted and I could feel the thrill. It was so fun ^-^

Next, I had a recording for a show, Emi Channel. The show is as famous as America’s Oprah Winfrey show. I think there’s no woman who can talk as good as Emi-chan.

It might be because she had many experiences that she can talk very well from a serious story to a story of one’s life. I really had fun listening to all of them!

She’s strong-minded!Indeed, Emi-chan is strong-minded.
During last year’s M-1 Champion, Punk Boo Boo made the audience silence by stunned with their performance. They’re certainly strong minded too.
It was a nice experience appearing on the show.

I truly enjoyed doing works in Osaka! Next time, I’ll come again!! Bye bye


* Emi Channel (full show name is Kaiketsu Emi Channel) is a talk show broadcasts on Kansai TV.
** Emi chan here refers to the host Kaminuma Emiko.
***M-1 Champion is a stand-up comedy competition held annually.



Stay tuned for more update on Seungchan's diary! ^^

Source: chikachica415@ameblo//marthapido@tumblr
Shared by Maxine@BIGBANGWORLD
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD