Banner

Banner

[NEWS] Seungri's Diary Update: Seungchan's Summer 2012! (120809)

| Friday, August 10

Seung-chan’s Summer 2012!
Today, I attended an event Sakigake Music Ranking SP Seung-chan’s Summer 2012! This is the first time for the show to do a public recording! It’s a show that broadcast at midnight but the recording was done during the midday, that’s interesting!

 And, I met this person after awhile!! Big Bang’s D-Lite kun came as the guest! It’s really been awhile! As expected he’s always in high tension! A comedy genius!

Please look forward for D-Lite’s kun’s activity(^-^)/ Thank you for all fans who came despite the hot weather! ^___^ D-kun was really happy~~ During the evening, it’s confirmed that I’ll have a new series in TV Guide magazine!

 I made 4 kinds of Korean foods! I’ll introduce various kind of Korean foods so please look forward!! Today was cool since it was a bit windy.I’m tired, good night!


Source: marthapido@tumblr
Shared by Maxine@BIGBANGWORLD
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD