Banner

Banner

[PHOTOS] Seungri's Diary Update: Seung-chan’s Solo Fan Event (120828)

| Tuesday, August 28
Today is the day of Seungri’s fan event.

This is the first time in my life I did something like this… I was together with 5000 fans from the 1st and 2nd sessions. Today is definitely very memorable.


By the way, I think this is the first time I ever felt so much loved.

I prepared a lot… although there were a lot of misses and some things didn’t go smoothly like some technical problems, it doesn’t matter! Today was really an important day for me.


I still remember the faces of the fans who came today.. They didn’t say “you’re cool!”. They said, “Seung-chan, arigatou (thank you)~”… I’m really happy…

Today, To-san, came to support me and made an appearance… I’m so thankful (^-^)/


Now, I’m drinking with the others. So see you next time! Thanks to everyone. It was really fun today… I love you. ^_^ Good night!


Stay with us for more updates^o^

Source: DCVI//@0401rurutic//Via seungri@tumblr
Shared by Xera@BIGBANGWORLD
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD