Banner

Banner

[TRANS] Seungri's Diary Update: Hana Yori Dango Seung-chan! (120817)

| Saturday, August 18
Hana Yori Dango Seung-chan

Today I had shooting for 4 different magazines and then I had meeting for a TV show.

In the middle I got a little extra time I went to Ebisu Garden. That is the statue is in Hana Yori Dango where Domyouji waiting for Makino! Because I'm impatient person I don't really like waiting but if the girl is as cute as Makino I don't mind waiting for hours!! 


After that, I had meeting for SSTV Seung-chan's Complete Declaration of Victory! We've made a really good plan, please look forward!

After that, I had meeting for V.I's Fan Meeting! This is going to be different from other events you've seen before. This time, 70% is comedy corner, while singing corner is 30%! I will sing many songs too!

Have you heard about Yoshimoto Sunki Geki? wwwwwwww I'll definitely make you laugh! Anyway, there are still many TV shows meeting waiting for me... This is great! ^_^
Because I'm so popular!

And then, my passport. It's okay..^^ I was shocked at first, but it can't be helped. Both companies in Korea and Japan are working really hard to get new passports for us, so don't worry! That's all. Good night. (=´∀`)人(´∀`=)



Stay with us for more updates!^^
Source: photo cr chikachica415@ameblo//
trans by 0401rurutic@twitter
Shared by Maxine@BIGBANGWORLD 
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD