Banner

Banner

[TRANS] Seungri's Diary Update: Popular Seung-chan! (120813)

| Monday, August 13

Popular Seung-chan

Today I had a recording for a show together with Higashino-san! The show’s name can’t be revealed yet. He’s totally good with his talks and we can talked in perfect harmony! “VI, you did well~~”, he said it to me ^_^ I’m happy (^-^)/

Next is the 3 men who represent Japan, (also known Big Three among the Japanese comedians) Tamori san, Beat Takashi san, Sanma-san..Their names alone are just amazing. Among them, I appeared on Sanma-san’s variety show. Sanma-san is a straightforward person^^ And his show is just like him!

He’s really a nice man. (^-^)/ Today, Sanma-san said this to me, “VI, you’re just like me. I feel that we got the same vibe”. Awesome! ^_^ From now on, I want to appear more on his shows!

Sanma-san please be kind to me ^__^ Today I finished on 11.30pm.. I’m working hard right? So please cheer for me. Good night ^_^



NOTE: Seungri had recording for Sanma-san's show. Much Ado About Kama's Love airing on 17th of Aug (2415~2550).


Source: Marthapido@tumblr//sexybackv1@twitter
Shared by Maxine@BIGBANGWORLD 

Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD