Banner

Banner

[TRANS] Seungri's Diary Update: Seungchan and Jiyong is NYONGTORY! (120818)

| Sunday, August 19

Seung-chan's Diary Update (120818)
Seung-chan and Jiyong is NYONGTORY


Today is Bigbang's leader, GD's birthday! Happy Birthday!
He is always been the center of Bigbang and he's the one who created the Bigbang today. 
I respect him alot! I think I'm really lucky to be in a group with him. I want to send energy to him who is currently making new music.
(=´∀`)人(´∀`=) Hyung! All the best for your solo album.
Everyone is looking forward to it! I feel nostalgic looking at these photos. 
We are close right? ^^ I miss him~ 



Stay with us for more updates!^^
Source: photo cr DCVI//trans by 0401rurutic
Shared by Maxine@BIGBANGWORLD 
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD