Banner

Banner

[VIDEO] Seungri's me2day Update! (120818)

| Saturday, August 18

Seungri Me2day Update (120818)
Big Bang’s maknae Seungri’s birthday message to leader Kwong JiYong ^_^
Tags: I love you Kwong JiYong, don’t abandon me……….


Seungri’s message in the video:

Today is the birthday of Big Bang's leader, G-Dragon. I sincerely wish you a happy 25th birthday. Jiyong hyung, although we're apart, I'm sending this birthday (greeting) video with my heart. I'm looking forward to Jiyong-hyung's solo album and how it will be. Kwon Jiyong, Jiyong-hyung, I love you. I'll blow this out for him. O-oh, it's burning. One, two, three! Jiyong-hyung, fighting!  


Aww! The maknae is just too cute! Stay with us for more updates!^^

Source: viofbb@me2day via bigbangforlife// 
Maxine Blue@YT
Shared by Maxine@BIGBANGWORLD 
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD