Banner

Banner

[TRANS] Seungri's Diary Update: Han-game with Seung-chan! (120901)

| Saturday, September 1
Seungri's Diary Update (120901):
Han-game with Seung-chan

Today I joined a game event, "Han-game" together with fans.
The game that I took part are, drawing game and cards game!
The drawing game was really fun! Because we had to guess what other people drew so it's kind of thrilling. During the game, I got to team up with 2 other people so it was fun. 

And then, because Nishio san and Ritaka san who were sitting beside me helping me in the game, it went well! What kind of game do you like? 
Try playing Han-game, it's really fun^^
Because I still have a show meeting after this, that's all for today!

It's me, Seung-chan. Good night! 

See more photos of Seungri playing Han-game!





Stay with us for more updates!^^
Source: trans by 0401rurutic@twitter
photo cr chikachica415@ameblo//tumblr
Shared by Maxine@BIGBANGWORLD
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD