Banner

Banner

[TRANS] Seungri's Diary Update: Today's a bad day! (120903)

| Monday, September 3

Seungri's Diary Update (120903)
“Today is a bad day..”

Today, I had a recording for Cream Stew’s special program.. Today was the worst.
My Japanese and my talk as well as my reaction…
Today, I have 5 chances to join the conversation but I missed it..
Today, I have to reflect on myself..
Today is really bad
Why?

It was an important program but why I can’t do well..
Long time ago, there was a time when I was trying hard in a Korean talk show but then it didn’t go well. At that time, a nation MC Kang Hodong-san told me a story..

Even a skillful home run hitter doesn’t always hit a home run. A good player is when you hit a homerun and help the team when they’re in a really bad condition..
Well..
Yeah I can’t always only show my good side.. But today I have to reflect upon myself.. You guys can get angry to me for today..

I envy Rola-chan… She didn’t do anything that worries herself and she just enjoyed the show. I’ve became someone who calculate when appearing on TV shows…
I don’t like it somehow.. Because this is not the real me… I have to reflect.. Wondering if I can sleep properly or not today..
Otsukare.. (nice work for today…)
NOTE: Cream Stew is a comedy duo name. Stay with us for more updates!^^

Source: Trans by Marthapido@tumblr
Shared by Maxine@BIGBANGWORLD
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD