Banner

Banner

[NEWS] Seung-chan's Diary Updates: Gooodbye & Thank You USA! (121114)

| Wednesday, November 14

(121113) Seungchan's diary:

Our Live in America is done. We saw to our possibility in the USA..


2012, is a year with diverse results. We seem to reach higher and broader. It’s lucky to have decided to do music. Also, being a member of a respectable team is lucky for me.

Now I’m here at JFK airport ! We are going to take a long flight for the Peru Live.

I will come to the US again with fluent English like the level of Japanese I speak. I’m one who tries to make his determinations real. That’s SeungRi!

Anyway Thank you USA !
We Are Ready to go! (SR wrote this in English)
He's so adorable! kekeke~ Stay with us for more updates^^

 Source: @Acetory//@shrimpLJY// As tagged + @seungriCN
Shared by Trisya@BIGBANGWORLD
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD