Banner

Banner

[NEWS] Seung-chan's Diary Updates: 'Its getting warm while it's getting cold!' (121208)

| Sunday, December 9
  • (121207) Seung-chan's diary: 'Its getting warm while it's getting cold!'

It's winter..

This is absolutely winter..

When I started this blog, the weather was so hot..but it's a cold windy winter..
That means that, You, who read my blog, and Me are together during the hot summer and the cold winter..


LIVE in Tokyo Dome that i looked forward to was a big success.

I'm going to keep this memories in my pocket, while taking out the bad and sad memories out of it. When i remember this memories, i will gain my energy...To Japan, which i always been thankful for...Right now I'm in Hong Kong again..

I've been used to...to fly here and there... ^^
In Hong Kong,we're planning to do concerts for straight three days. I need to recharge myself from the tiredness...


I'm anticipating the Fans here too..^__^
It seem earthquake hit Japan today...

Is everyone okay?
I'm so worried..
Hope nothing bad happens..
Stay with us for more updates^^

 Source: weibo/ Trans:@0401rurutic
Shared by Trisya@BIGBANGWORLD
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD