Banner

Banner

[NEWS] Seung-chan’s Diary Updates: “London London, Kim Lung Dong” (121215)

| Saturday, December 15
  • (121215) Seung-chan's diary: "London London, Kim Lung Dong"
[Seungri's Diary 121215~London London,Kim Lung Dong~(the name of his character in the Jap soap opera) Here is London!Here is the place where this yr's olympic was held! When I was in Japan,I watched it alone but now I am here. wwwwweww Isn't it great? Today it was having a European-styled rain! Feelig really romantic.

Now I feel really excited.
I am just like walking in the scenes of the Harry Potter movies.


Most of the buildings here were built a hundred years ago so they are really strong and stable.

Because this will be my first live in London,my heart has been pounding so fast.

London,London,Kim Lung Ting,Fighting!

Stay with us for more updates!


Source: @餃子石頭剪子布x_gs @ weibo//RiceKwon)
Shared by Xera@BIGBANGWORLD
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD