Banner

Banner

[PHOTOS] Seungchan Diary Updates: "At Big Island Amami” (130111)

| Friday, January 11
  • (130110) Seungchan's Diary Updates: "At Big Island Amami!"

I took plane from Korea to Fukuoka.
From Fukuoka, I took another plane to Amami Big Island.
Then again, from Amami, i went to Setouchicho by car.
And from Setouchichou i took a ferry to Kakeroma Island.
It was such a long journey…

This place is quite a countryside, but everyone here greets me with “Seung-chan”!! I’m so happy.
I want to go to alot of places in Japan which i’ve haven’t been to yet,this year.
And this year also, I want to make everyone happy by my own ways. (He said just like Seung-chan)

Amami Island, Thank you so much ^_^
It was fun..

He's so cute!!! Stay with us for more updates^^


 Source: @seyseungri//Trans: @0401rurutic
Shared by Xera@BIGBANGWORLD
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD