Banner

Banner

[VIDEO] T.O.P's message for "Alumni" Mini Fan Meeting Tour in Seoul! (130105)

| Saturday, January 5


TOP’s message for Alumni:~
  • “Yea hello this is TOP, Choi SeungHyun. It’s been a while since I said hello to you all. I’m glad to meet you guys on Jan 28. I’m looking forward to it. Filming Alumni is 90% done. It’s almost finished. The time for showing you the movie is coming. I’m satisfied with the movie. I’ve been working to make you surprised. My expectation for the movie is high. It will be great. It’s the last chance to see filming Alumni. See you soon. Happy New Year. See you then”


Stay with us for more updates!^o^


Source: viplovetop@YT//Trans: @ShrimpLJY
Shared by Est@BIGBANGWORLD
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD