Banner

Banner

[PHOTO/TRANS] Daesung's Interview on Japanese Magazine "Josei-Jishin" Vol.2! (130212)

| Tuesday, February 12

  • Daesung's Interview on "Josei-Jishin"
Working in Japan is just started. it is the first time to promote alone. honestly, I feel lonely sometimes. I can talk with staffs and take interviews in Japanese. I’m excited btw.

I considered “warmness” the most than others when I chose songs to cover. cuz I like the songs making myself warm. after gathering them, I arranged to highlight the warm parts.

It’s hard to express Japanese feeling by interpreting Japanese and recording since I’m a Korean.

The songs are already loved by ppl. I didn’t want ppl to feel awkward from hearing my ver. but it doesn’t mean that I should sing along the original ver.

I made the songs my colors. I’m expecting ppl to hear such songs that I like most!...

  • [NOTE] Read also his previous interview "here".


Stay with us for more updates!^o^


 Source: @http://m.ksjisin.com//@cheri_big//Trans:@ShrimpLJY
Shared by Xera@BIGBANGWORLD
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD