Banner

Banner

[VIDEO] Daesung "D’scover" Album The Making + Promo Message 'SUBBED'! (130319)

| Tuesday, March 19

  • Daesung "D’scover" Album The Making (SUBBED)


Daesung's Message:~
  • > Hello, this is D-LITE~!! Today my solo Japanese debut album『D'scover』is released. *clap* In this album, I covered my favorite J-POP and rearranged them. I personally satistifed with this one, so please look foward to listening to my music~!
  • > And, I'll have my live stage on March 23 and 24 at Kobe, March 30 and 31 at Budokan *clap* I hope you like my album and come to see me at the live concert as well. Thank you!!!

Stay with us for more updates! ^o^


Source: BIGBANG@YT//Trans by bbvipchannel.com
Shared by Xera@BIGBANGWORLD
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD