Banner

Banner

[NEWS] Actor Hwang Jung Min reveals his thoughts of GD & CL after attending G-Dragon’s concert! (130410)

| Wednesday, April 10

Actor Hwang Jung Min reveals his thoughts of CL & GD after attending G-Dragon’s concert!



Actor Hwang Jung Min recently attended G-Dragon’s One of A Kind concert in Seoul, fans found him wearing the VIP crown headband amongst other fans. This is what he had to say about the two YG leaders…



He mentioned that it would be great if his child could be as cute as GD. He also talked about 2NE1’s CL who shared a performance with G-Dragon.

 


“I don’t have friends that I’m especially close with. I’m now still at the stage where I’m receiving SMSes here and there. I really liked CL too, when I saw her at the concert. She seemed free spirited just like G-Dragon. I’m really envious of their free spirited ways. This is also why I like Ryu Seung Bum. Honestly, I can’t be free spirited like that. Even my ad-lib scenes.. I’d have to plan them one by one before I can act them out.”


NOTE: ‘free spirited’ in this context means more of ‘confident’ and ‘spontaneous’Stay with us for more updates! 


Source: @hankooki//Trans by @CLthebaddestfemale.com
Shared by Trisya@BIGBANGWORLD
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD