Banner

Banner

[PHOTOS] Taeyang's Twitter & Instagram Updates! (130415)

| Monday, April 15

  • @youngbeezzy: "Saint youngbae #givency 

  • @youngbeezzy: "Going home with this mini car :) bye bye



  • @Realtaeyang: "Excitement like a kid"

  • @Realtaeyang: "I think many people are preparing gifts for my birthday but I'll only take the love and the heart for it :) Since I have a lot I want it to be used somewhere thats in need and I hope you can understand that... Thanks for the love that you've given me and I'll pay back with good music!!"
  • @Realtaeyang: Ah.. And about white t-shirts..... I already bought enough amount to wear for years... Just in case”


Stay with us for more updates! ^o^


Source: @youngbeezzy//@realtaeyang//Trans: @bigbanggisvip
Shared by Xera@BIGBANGWORLD
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD