Banner

Banner

[PHOTOS] G-Dragon & Seajun's Instagram Updates + Twitter Convo! (130401)

| Monday, April 1

  • @haroobomkum: @IBGDRGN:  "I also want to go michiGO today!!ㅋㅋ I bought the sticker and listened to the song ㅋㅋ good song
  • @Realtaeyang: @haroobomkum: "Noona you can stop being crazy now...”
  • @haroobomkum: @Realtaeyang: YA!!! ㅋㅋㅋ Wanna die!!!ㅠㅠ I didn't Go crazy enough!!!!!!!!!♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪”Yeahㅋㅋㅋ~~*^_____^* 
  • @IBGDRGN: @haroobomkum: "Noona are you promoting me right now??”
  • @haroobomkum: @IBGDRGN: "Yeahㅋㅋㅋ~~*^_____^* But I really did buy the stickers and listened”You guys bought the stickers well~~^____^ and I'm really into corn again ㅋㅋ quickly quickly”
  • @IBGDRGN: @haroobomkum: "Oh, I'll buy you one corn next time”
  • @haroobomkum: @IBGDRGN: @blobyblo: "You guys bought the stickers well~~^____^ and I'm really into corn again ㅋㅋ quickly quickly”
  • @IBGDRGN: @blobyblo: @haroobomkum: "I...Also bought it.....”

  • @xxxibgdrgn: 안좋아요 means "dislike"

  • @xxxibgdrgn: "#gd #gdragon #giyongchy #oneofakind #worldtour #seoul
  • @mayjun30: "after the best show! @xxxibgdrgn @zoelkan @LXXSXXHKKK
  • @mayjun30: "best show ever!!!" @xxxibgdrgn

Stay with us for more GD updates^o^


 Source: @IBGDRGN//@xxxibdgrgn//@mayjun30 + @haroobomkum + @realtaeyang + Trans:bigbanggisvip
Shared by Trisya@BIGBANGWORLD
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD