Banner

Banner

[PHOTOS] G-Dragon Twitter, Instagram & LINE Updates! (130426-27)

| Saturday, April 27

  • @GD_LINE: "Today's concert in Osaka finished.. I hurt a little on the stage.. I'm sorry. i wanna show best performance but.. i think i cant.) rest well today and I hope get better see u tomorrow!  For those who have helped until the end,thank you very much!


  • @IBGDRGN: "Wtup OSAKA!! are you ready to enjoy today? Im gathering energy to do concert now! ! give me energy~......"

  • @xxxibgdrgn: "suit & tie, again & again" #gd #gdragon #giyongchy #thombrowne #ambush 

  • @xxxibgdrgn: "うに 大好き " means "I love sea-urchin eggs..."
->[NOTE: In Japan, Sea-urchin eggs is known as uni (ウニ), and its roe can retail for as much as A$450/kg; it is served raw as sashimi or in sushi, with soy sauce and wasabi]

  • G-Dragon: "8 in the morning now I'm going to sleep"

Stay with us for more updates! ^o^


Source: @xxxibgdrgn + @IBGDRGN//Trans: @bigbanggisvip
Shared by Xera@BIGBANGWORLD
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD