Banner

Banner

[PHOTOS/VIDEO] Taeyang for "Japan Street Dance Association" CF! (130515)

| Friday, May 10

As expected from the video teaser released some weeks ago, Taeyang (officially SOL in Japan) will be the image model to endorse the Japan Street Dance Association (JSDA) which will include a special TV-CM as part of the campaign.

The campaign already launch today on May 10th on the official JSDA site and will be shown both online and through various advertising outlets across major cities Japan.
Taeyang says "I’m happy, I’m very happy! I want to inspire people with my music and dance. I hope my dance reaches out to a lot of people.”

JSDA was founded in 2001 to promote dance culture and aid dance professionals and holds dance events such as workshops and showcases for its members. 

  • Check out the video CF below:~

Stay with us for more updates^o^


Source: @JSDAChannel//@sol_to_soul//Via @alwaystaeyang
Shared by Trisya@BIGBANGWORLD
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD